Pastor Cope feels the greatest lack in the local church today is the equipping of the saints for the ministry of the gospel. We have a country that is in constant decline spiritually and morally, strongly due to the fact that the Church of Jesus Christ has lost its vision to train and equip the next generation of Christians. Trinity has a strong conviction to educate every person that God brings our way, and for that reason TBI was founded.
Currently, TBI has annual graduating classes successfully completing their Associate Degree of Biblical Studies and Bachelor Degree of Christian Ministry. In a church world of non-biblical ideas and principles, TBI holds fast to the Doctrine of Jesus Christ in its purest form, teaching the whole council of God.
4,000 churches will start each year; but 7,000 will close their doors, thus, a decline of 3,000 churches a year. So, our burden and conviction is that TBI is the place for pastors and leaders. It was founded on the principle to further the kingdom of God to the next level. Classes are designed to equip the student (from church leader to lay-person) for the plan God has for him or her and to help grow His church in these last days.
TBI offers both a 2-Year Associate Degree Program in Biblical Studies, as well as a 4-Year Bachelor Degree Program in Christian Ministry.
Trinity Bible Institute Staff
- A “fascinating” journey through scripture making God’s word “totally” relevant! This class is a solid joyful rock experience. We serve an amazing God! – Carol
- Pastor Rick goes in depth and really digs into the scripture. Things I didn’t understand are now made clear. – Tina
- I can feel the power of Jesus in the class with us. I look forward to class each week. – Lori
- TBI was an answer to prayers as I sought an affordable way to deepen my knowledge of the Bible. The material is presented in a way that is easy to understand while still remaining biblically sound. – Seth
- The in depth instruction for our instructors is most likely unmatchable. Thankful to Trinity Bible Institute for providing a school who unapologetically teaches the students. – Bonnie
- I was a little apprehensive about starting Bible college because it had been many years since I had been in college but my desire to learn deeper meanings through the Bible outweighted my fear. I am so grateful it did. This has been the best thing I have done for me in a very long time. It’s simply amazing-I love it! – Pam
- I have heard many great reviews on TBI over the last couple of years. They do not compare to actually taking the classes. – Kayla
- The classes have a simple layout and is broken down so it is easy to understand. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere other than TBI. – Dustin
- As someone that has a learning disability, I held off on registering for Bible College. But eventually, I talked some family members into going with me. The staff are very understanding and helpful. My only regret is that I didn’t register sooner. – Savanna
- God has opened many doors for me to be stronger in my faith and give me new confidence I never had. I’m excited to see what new things God has for me during the next year of class. – Morgan
- Before, I would read the Bible and not really understand it. Now It has come to life with the help of the course outlines and classes. – Carol
- TBI has strengthened my walk with the Lord immensely. It has strengthened my comfort level of speaking of my salvation to those that may be lost. I would highly recommend TBI to others. – Sarah
- When I was young, I always felt there was more to God’s word. Everywhere I tried to learn just couldn’t answer the questions I had. It’s amazing how everything comes together when you have people on a mission for God’s word and that’s exactly what TBI is. The word is so clear now that is broken down and Jewish culture is applied. – Robert
- Students must maintain a 70% (or higher) grade average per course to graduate.
- Students must complete each program in full to move onto the next program (i.e. TBI Associate Degree Program to proceed to the TBI Bachelor Degree Program).
- TBI is a standalone designed Associate to Bachelor Program. We value and respect all other degrees, certificates and achievements earned; however they are not accepted toward the TBI Program.
The King James Version Bible
We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally and plenary inspired Word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed, and therefore, are the final authority for faith and life. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are the complete and divine revelation of God to Man. The Scriptures shall be interpreted according to their normal grammatical-historical meaning. The 1611 Authorized King James Version of the Bible shall be the official and only translation used by the Institute (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
Revocation of Degree
Trinity Bible Institute expects all students (active and/or graduate) to exhibit and maintain the highest level of biblical, ethical and moral conduct. Therefore, if at any time you have deviated from the biblical principles taught throughout God’s Holy Word, Trinity Bible Institute has the authority to revoke any and all degrees, certifications, honors and awards at the discretion of the Dean. Causing discord among the brethren and breaking unity within the body of our Lord Jesus Christ is a primary example of an action resulting in revocation between Trinity Bible Institute and student.